Merz Aesthetics does not intend the Websites to be used by a person under the age of 18. By using the Websites, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
Merz Aesthetics does not intend the Websites to be used by persons residing outside of the United States of America and makes no representation that the Websites or any Materials (as defined herein) are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States. By using the Websites, you represent that you are a resident of the United States.
Ownership of Content
Use of Content
Merz Aesthetics hereby grants you a nontransferable, nonexclusive license to use the Websites and Materials contained on the Websites solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and information. You may download and/or print a single copy of any of the Materials contained herein for your personal use; however, you will not otherwise use, reproduce, display, publish, distribute, sell, license, or modify the Materials or incorporate the Materials into other documents, websites, or publications.
No Medical Advice
Your use of the Websites and the Materials contained therein is at your own risk. By using the Websites, you acknowledge that Merz Aesthetics is providing the Materials for informational purposes only, and that neither Merz Aesthetics nor its licensors are providing the Materials to you for the purpose of giving you medical advice. You should not rely on the Materials in the Websites when choosing a treatment plan or evaluating any other medical advice regarding any disease or medical condition. Merz Aesthetics and its licensors strongly urge you to consult with a physician in connection with any and all treatment options that may be available to you and independently verify any treatment information on which you intend to rely.
As a condition to your use of the Websites, you agree not to:
- use the Websites for any purposes other than to access Materials;
- rent, lease, loan, sell, resell, sublicense, distribute, or otherwise transfer the Materials or any licenses granted herein;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, forge another person's digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Websites, or perform any other similar fraudulent activity;
- delete the copyright or other notices of proprietary rights on the Websites or Materials;
- use the Websites or Materials for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law or regulation, including, without limitation, laws and regulations governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy;
- use the Websites or Materials if you are under the age of 18 years old;
- use the Websites or Materials if you are not a resident of the United States of America;
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Websites;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Websites or any part thereof;
- modify, adapt, translate, or create derivative works based upon the Websites or any Materials; or
- intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Websites or use of the Materials, or any User's enjoyment of them, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code.
Third-Party Sites, Products and Services; Links.
The Websites may include links or references to other external websites or services solely as a convenience to Users ("Reference Sites"). Links on Reference Sites may lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom Merz Aesthetics has no control. Merz Aesthetics does not endorse any such Reference Sites or the information, materials, products, or services contained on or accessible through Reference Sites. Access and use of Reference Sites, including the information, materials, products, and services on or available through Reference Sites is solely at your own risk, and Merz Aesthetics makes no warranties, express, statutory, or implied, with respect to the Reference Sites. You acknowledge and agree that Merz Aesthetics will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any information, materials, products, or services contained on or accessible through Reference Sites.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Websites and Materials are provided to you on an "AS IS" basis. MERZ AESTHETICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESSED, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITES OR THE MATERIALS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THIRD PARTY RIGHTS AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Liability and Damages
The Websites and Materials may contain forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or the future performance of Merz Aesthetics. We have attempted to identify these statements by terminology including "anticipate," "believe," "can," "continue," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "potential," "predict," "should," or "will" or the negative of these terms or other comparable terminology. These statements are only predictions and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors. The information provided on the Websites and in the Materials covers certain risks, uncertainties, and possible inaccurate assumptions that could cause actual results to differ materially from the expected and historical results. Merz Aesthetics does not undertake any obligation to correct or update any forward-looking statements on the Websites or in the Materials.
Merz Aesthetics reserves the right to modify, in part or in whole, or temporarily or permanently discontinue or remove any Material from these Websites at any time without notice to you, and without any liability to you.
Merz Aesthetics, Inc. ("Merz Aesthetics") values your privacy and the privacy of our other customers and visitors to our websites, including www.Xeominaesthetic.com, www.Radiesse.com, www.Radiesse-voice.com, www.Radiesse-fl.com, www.Belotero.com, www.Asclera.com and www.MerzAesthetics.com (collectively, with any successor websites, the "Websites"). Visitors to the Websites are, collectively, referred to herein as "Users" or "you."
This Privacy Notice describes what information Merz Aesthetics gathers from you via the Websites, how we use that information, and what we do to protect it.
The Information Merz Aesthetics Collects
- User-provided Information: You may provide to Merz Aesthetics personally identifiable information (such as your name, email address, mailing address, zip code, telephone number, or fax number) when using the Websites. For example, if you use the Websites to find doctors in your area, we will ask for your address and/or zip code, so that we can provide a list of local doctors who have experience in using Merz Aesthetics products. You may also provide personally identifiable information if you contact us through the Websites with questions or comments or sign up for special programs, such as our loyalty program.
- Employment Information: You may provide us with personally identifiable information, such as that contained on a resume or a curriculum vitae, in connection with a job application or inquiry. We may use this information throughout Merz Aesthetics and our affiliates for the purpose of employment consideration or to respond to your inquiries. We may keep your information on file for future consideration.
- "Automatically Collected" Non-Personally Identifiable Information: When you visit the Websites, we may automatically record certain information from your web browser by using various types of technology, including "cookies," "clear gifs" or "web beacons." This "automatically collected" information may include Internet Protocol address ("IP Address"), web browser type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after the Websites, the pages and Materials you view on the Websites, and the dates and times that you visit the Websites.
The Way Merz Aesthetics Uses Information
- Merz Aesthetics uses the information you provide or that we collect, including personally identifiable information, to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide features, information, products, and services, including those found on the Websites and in the Materials. We will use your personally identifiable information to manage our business, respond to your requests, and process your transactions, for other customer service purposes, and to address any issues related to legal violations, such as intellectual property infringement, rights of privacy, or defamation.
- Merz Aesthetics uses User information, including "automatically collected" information and "cookies to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of visitors to the Websites, to improve the way the Websites work and look, and to create and enhance features and functionality. For example, the use of "cookies" allows us to remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Websites.
- Merz Aesthetics will not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send promotional messages to you unless you have opted in, requested that Merz Aesthetics contact you about Merz Aesthetics products and services or other information, or joined special programs such as our loyalty program.
When Merz Aesthetics Discloses Information
- Merz Aesthetics does not sell, trade, rent, or share your personally identifiable information with third party organizations other than our affiliates for their marketing or promotional uses without your express consent or opt-in or unless you request additional information. For example, we will send your contact information to physicians in our network if you request to receive additional information from them. Our affiliates that receive your information may use it to offer products and services to you.
- Merz Aesthetics may disclose non-personally-identifiable information in de-identified or aggregated form to third parties for the purpose of understanding or analyzing the usage, viewing, and demographic patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Websites and for similar types of research and analysis.
- Merz Aesthetics may share User information with authorized third party service providers that perform services for us and our affiliates to help us manage our business and provide goods and services to our customers. For example, we may use service providers to host, maintain, and operate the Websites, send communications, conduct research, manage and analyze data, and perform other services for us. If we share your personally identifiable information with third-party service providers, we do not authorize them to use or disclose it for any purpose other than the intended purpose.
- Merz Aesthetics may transfer or assign the information that we have collected from Users as part of a corporate reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control (including any transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of Merz Aesthetics.
- Merz Aesthetics may disclose User information, including personally identifiable information, if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant. In some cases, we may make such disclosures without first providing notice to Users.
If you do not want your personally identifiable information to be used or transferred to third parties as set forth in this Privacy Notice, you may send an email to email@example.com .
Please note that, if we are unable to use or share your personally identifiable information as set forth in this Privacy Notice, Merz Aesthetics will not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on the Websites.
For California Residents, California Privacy Rights under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84
California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84 give California residents the right to ask us for a notice describing the categories of personally identifiable information we share with third parties or affiliates for their direct marketing purposes. The notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it has been shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org or Legal Dept, Merz Aesthetics, Inc., 1875 So. Grant St., Suite 200, San Mateo, CA 94402]. Please allow 30 days for a response.
Updating, Correcting, or Removing Personally Identifiable Information
Merz Aesthetics strives to keep your information accurate, complete, and current. If you wish to update, correct, or delete your personally identifiable information, you may write to us at email@example.com or Customer Service, Merz Aesthetics, Inc., 4133 Courtney Road, Suite 10, Franksville, WI 53126.
Upon receipt of a request to delete personally identifiable information, we will delete the applicable personally identifiable information from our active databases, although your personally identifiable information may continue to be stored on our back-up media. We reserve the right to charge a small fee to provide access or to process any request to update, correct, or delete personally identifiable information.
Merz Aesthetics does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information on Websites from persons under 18 years-of-age, and no part of the Websites is directed to persons under 18.
Merz Aesthetics uses commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technical safeguards that we believe are designed to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. However, please note that because no security program is impenetrable and criminals have proven apt at circumventing widely-adopted security safeguards, we cannot guarantee that your personally identifiable information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards or any other method.
Merz Aesthetics does not intend the Websites to be used by persons residing outside of the United States of America and makes no representation that the Websites or any Materials (as defined herein) are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States. If you are a resident of any country other than the United States, you are not authorized to use this Website.
Changes and Updates to this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be revised periodically without further notice to you and this will be reflected by a "last modified" date below. Please revisit this page to stay aware of any changes. Your continued use of the Websites constitutes your agreement to this Privacy Notice and any future revisions.
This Privacy Notice is effective as of January 2011.
Merz Aesthetics Contact Information
Please contact Merz Aesthetics with any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, your personal information, our third-party disclosure practices, or your consent choices at: firstname.lastname@example.org.